The ‘Maverick Sport’ is what it’s name implies – it is a maverick transportation system, a flying car that anyone who can drive, can fly – in just hours.
The maverick is the result of 7 years of research and development by the Indigenous People’s Technology and Education center, a non profit organization.
The primary objective is humanitarian use in frontier areas of the world. Developing a commercial market will help reduce cost in frontier use.
– Road legal
– LSA testing complete
– Flies like a car – (intuitive integrated controls work on ground and in flight)
– Interstate speeds on road
– Robust suspension for ‘off roading’
– Float capable
– Dual drive (transaxle or propeller)
– Proprietary mast and spar system make crosswind operations possible