The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe will have a suggested starting retail price of $51,995, and the Corvette Stingray Convertible will start at $56,995.
The 3LT interior package includes: Bose 10-speaker surround-sound audio system; SiriusXM Satellite radio with one-year subscription and HD radio receiver; color head-up display; memory package; navigation system; heated and ventilated seats with power lumbar and bolster adjustment; premium Napa leather seating surfaces; and leather-wrapped dash and instrument panel, console and door panels.
The Z51 Performance Package includes: high-performance gear ratios; transmission-cooling system; larger 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels and tires; larger, slotted rotors and brake-cooling ducts; electronic limited-slip differential and differential cooling system; unique chassis tuning; and available Magnetic Ride Control active-handling system with Performance Traction Management.
Equipped with the Z51 package, the Corvette Stingray is capable of accelerating from 0–60 mph in under four seconds, and more than 1 g in cornering.
Standard features on the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray include:
- Seating with lightweight magnesium frames for exceptional support, and eight-way power adjustment
- Five-position Drive Mode Selector that tailors up to 12 vehicle attributes
- New seven-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching
- 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine with direct injection, Active Fuel Management, continuously variable valve timing and an advanced combustion system
- Carbon fiber hood on all models, and a carbon fiber removable roof panel on coupes
- Aluminum frame that is 99 pounds lighter (45 kg) and 57-percent stiffer than the previous model’s structure
- Advanced, high-intensity discharge (HID) and light-emitting diode (LED) lighting
- Dual, eight-inch configurable driver/infotainment screens, with next-generation Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system and rear vision camera
- Bose nine-speaker audio system with SiriusXM Satellite radio, Bluetooth connectivity, USB and SD card and auxiliary input jack
- Keyless access with push-button start
- Power tilt/telescope steering wheel
- An all-new, fully electronic top on the convertible that can be lowered remotely using the key fob
- 3LT interior package, with leather-wrapped interior ($8,005)
- Z51 Performance Package ($2,800)
- Competition sports seats ($2,495)
- Exposed-carbon-fiber roof panel ($1,995)
- Magnetic Ride Control with Performance Traction Management ($1,795)
- Dual-mode exhaust system ($1,195)
- Carbon fiber interior trim ($995)
- Sueded, microfiber-wrapped upper interior trim ($995)
- Red-painted calipers ($595)
- Black-painted wheels ($495)
“The 2014 Corvette Stingray perfectly embodies Chevrolet’s mission to deliver more than expected for our customers,” said Chris Perry, vice president, Chevrolet marketing. “The Corvette Stingray delivers a combination of performance, design and technology that very few manufacturers can match, and none can even come close for $52,000.”
2014 Corvette Stingray, Official Price | Source.