Boasting a 240-hp engine, the 528i Sedan will exceed all of your expectations. It takes you from 0-60-mph in a mere 6.6 seconds, while 230 lb-ft of torque ensures a powerful thrill ride.
Hit the accelerator of the BMW 528i, and in 6.6 seconds*, you’ve reached 60 mph, thanks to is potent 240-hp engine. The lightweight composite magnesium/aluminum engine block adds to the spirited acceleration and nimble handling. And with 230 lb-ft of torque, the power pours on early and strong, and continues throughout the powerband.
– Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), including Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, Brake Drying, and Brake Stand-by features; with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)
– 8-speed automatic transmission with Sport and Manual shift modes and Adaptive Transmission Control (ATC)
– 4-wheel ventilated anti-lock disc brakes (ABS) with composite front rotors and Dynamic Brake Control (DBC), and brake pad wear indicators
– 10-way power-adjustable driver##Q##s and front passenger##Q##s seat with 4-way lumbar support, and memory system for driver##Q##s seat, steering wheel and outside mirrors
– High-fidelity 12-speaker sound system, including 2 subwoofers under the front seats, and digital 7-channel amplifier with 205 watts of power
– Power windows with key-off and “one touch” up and down operation both front and rear, anti-trapping feature, opening from remote, and closing from exterior lock
– BMW Assist™ Safety Plan: includes four years of Automatic Collision Notification, Emergency Request, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, Door Unlock, Stolen Vehicle Recovery, Customer Relations, TeleService; MyInfo lets you send business locations and street addresses directly to your BMW and Navigation system
… and much more! See the road test from view video review:
Source BMW USA