Top 10 best car engines awarded @ Ward##Q##s 10 Best Engines of 2011
Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) announced today that it is supplying powertrain technologies to seven of the Ward##Q##s 10 Best Engines of 2011. The annual awards were presented earlier this month during the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
The products Dana supplies to the honored engines help to improve durability, reduce oil consumption, improve engine performance and efficiency, reduce emissions, enhance installation flexibility, reduce part count, and reduce vehicle weight.
Winning engines and the Dana technologies include:
– Audi S4 3.0L TFSI Supercharged DOHC V-6 – cylinder-head gasket;
– BMW 335i 3.0L N55 Turbocharged DOHC I-6 – cylinder-head gasket;
– Dodge Avenger 3.6L Pentastar DOHC V-6 – exhaust system gasket and fuel cooler;
– Ford Mustang GT 5.0L DOHC V-8 – oil pan gasket, cam cover, exhaust system gasket, engine oil cooler, exhaust manifold gasket, and valve stem seals;
– Chevrolet Volt 1.4L DOHC I-4/111kW – battery cooler and thermal bypass valve;
– Volkswagen Jetta TDI 2.0L DOHC I-4 – cylinder-head gasket, exhaust manifold gasket, and exhaust gas recirculation gasket;
– Volvo S60 3.0L Turbocharged DOHC I-6 – fuel cooler and heat shields.
SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation