Toyota Releases Pricing for All-New 2015 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Series
The highly anticipated launch of the all-new Tundra TRD Pro is nearly here. Already favorites among off-roaders, the 2015 Toyota Tundra will get even more capable with this new, aggressive off-road package designed by the experts at Toyota Racing Development (TRD). The Tundra TRD Pro will start getting down and dirty when it reaches dealerships in late September 2014, joining its Tacoma and 4Runner TRD Pro Series counterparts.
In addition to the shared features, the Tundra TRD Pro will be equipped exclusively with: •TRD front skid plate
• TRD-tuned springs with 2” lift for the front of the vehicle
• Decreased spring rate to improve ride quality over harsh terrain
• All-black 18-inch TRD alloy wheels with Michelin Off-Road tires designed exclusively for Tundra
• 5.7-liter V8 with a TRD dual exhaust system
• TRD PRO quarter panel bed stamping
• Multi-reflector halogen headlights with black sport bezels and manual level control
• Unique interior seat color with red stitching
• Unique TRD Pro instrument panel ornament insert
The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the Tundra TRD Pro will range from $41,285 for the Double Cab with a 5.7-liter V8 and 6-speed automatic transmission to $43,900 for the CrewMax V8 with a 6-speed automatic.
The MSRP for the Tundra TRD Pro does not include the delivery, processing, and handling (DPH) fee of $1,100. The DPH fee for vehicles distributed by Southeast Toyota (SET) and Gulf States Toyota (GST) may vary.
|8321||Tundra||TRD Pro Double Cab 4×4 V8 6AT FFV*||$41,285|
|8351||Tundra||TRD Pro Double Cab 4×4 V8 6AT||$41,285|
|8371||Tundra||TRD Pro CrewMax 4×4 V8 6AT FFV*||$43,900|
|8373||Tundra||TRD Pro CrewMax 4×4 V8 6AT||$43,900|
*Flex Fuel Vehicle