The all-new BMW M2 Competition overview
• New six-cylinder in-line engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology, based on the power unit from the BMW M3/M4, three-litre cubic capacity, 302 kW/410 HP, peak torque of 550 Nm (combined fuel consumption with six-speed manual gearbox: 10,0 – 9,9 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 228 – 225 g/km*; combined with optional M Double Clutch Transmission (M DCT): 9,2 l/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 210 – 209 g/km)*.
• Sprint from 0 to 100 km/h: 4.2 s (with six-speed manual gearbox 4.4 s), top speed: 250 km/h (limited), 280 km/h with M Driver´s Package (limited).
• High-precision CFRP strut and bulkhead strut for increased front section rigidity.
• New cooling system, including new front skirt and larger, redesigned BMW kidney in high-gloss black.
• New dual exhaust system with two electrically-controlled flaps.
• New, optional M Sport brakes with brake calipers painted grey.
• New optional M Sport bucket seat with integrated headrests and illuminated M2 badge at shoulder height.
• Selector switches for immediate access to various engine and steering characteristics, as well as DCT settings via Drivelogic.
• Exclusive new metallic Hockenheim Silver paint.
• The BMW M2 Competition replaces its predecessor, the BMW M2 Coupé.
The values of fuel consumptions, CO2 emissions and energy consumptions shown are determined according to the European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the version applicable at the time of type approval. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and the range shown considers optional equipment and the different size of wheels and tires available on the selected model and may vary during the configuration.